Dirty Shiny Pretty

Musings on Dirty Shiny Pretty Life

Dec 5, 2011

Easy DIY Christmas/Hanukkah Gifts: Zippered Clutch and Make-up Pouch



Leopard and pleather make-up pouch

Leopard clutch
You might remember the post I did on sewing a leopard print clutch a little while ago. It's become one of my go-to bags and the other night I was at my bf's band's show when the lead singer's new lady friend asked me about it. After I told her I made it she asked if I could make her one. Nervous but flattered I said yes. I already had the necessary materials left over from making my bag so I knew it would be easy to make another. This time I just made a single pouch clutch, so much easier, and still had enough fabric left that I also made a little make up bag. I'm handing the bag over tonight. I hope she likes it.
Leopard and pleather clutch with purple polka dot lining

Make-up pouch with black and gold starburst lining


No comments:

Post a Comment