|Black boring shoe|
|Fun shoe DIY|
-2 colors craft paint
-clear shiny top coat craft paint
-nice paintbrush (badly made brushes leave bristles everywhere which will ruin your paint job)
-razor blade or exacto knife
1. Tape of areas to be painted.
2. Paint base coats. The heel base coat will actually be the color of the smaller top stripe. This will take some time and patience. You will have to paint multiple layers, and trust me when I say the quickest way to do this is to wait for each layer to dry before you paint another one. I always try to just glob on paint and it never works.
3. Once the heel and platform are covered and dry measure off how big you want your heel stripe to be, mark it off, then tape it off placing the tape over the stripe color.
4. Paint the heel.
5. Use razor blade to help remove tape and keep clean lines. Scrape any excess paint off.
6. Paint the heel and platform with a coat of the shiny top coat.