Dirty Shiny Pretty

Musings on Dirty Shiny Pretty Life

Oct 2, 2011

New York's Alright if You Like Saxophones


I'm so excited! After a five year absence(too long) I'm finally heading back to NY for a long weekend to meet up with my old roomie and my sister. I left NY much sooner than I ever anticipated, and while I always planned on moving back to CA I was definitely bummed about not reaching alumni status at the university I spent three years at (I'm a Chapman alum) and starting my "adult life" out there. Life is full of crazy loops and turns and you never know what's around the next corner but you gotta just keeping rolling. While my life has been turned upside down more than a few times over the last couple years, I'm always excited to see what lies ahead because it could be something fantastic like meeting up with great friends in a city I love.


P.S. I like saxophones. I actually took sax lessons for a few months when I was in 4th grade.

1 comment: