Dirty Shiny Pretty

Musings on Dirty Shiny Pretty Life

Aug 2, 2011

Shameless Promotion for my Man's Band


My longtime (almost 7 years) bf is a musician/drummer/recording engineer who has been in a lot of bands and has made and produced a lot of music over the years. Most of these bands have been Punk bands and are supported by a very limited community. I love the music but understand many people don't. For the last few months he's been playing in a Rock & Roll band, DimeRunner, that I absolutely love and actually think other people will enjoy because it's just good ole' party music. Check out their FB page and then listen to their song on the Surf and Destroy Radio podcast, Session #19, 2nd song in. Tell me what you think. If you like them and live in the OC area they are playing with Vice Five at the Juke Joint in Anaheim August 5ht and the Voodoo Glow Skulls at the Slide Bar in Fullerton August 18th. I'll be there. Come out enjoy some live Rock 'n Roll and drink with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment