Dirty Shiny Pretty

Musings on Dirty Shiny Pretty Life

Apr 12, 2011

Doing Work

Sorry, I've been MIA for over a week now. There are just not enough hours in the day to juggle everything I'm doing unfortunately. The last few weeks I've been spending all my spare time (aka the late hours of the night) creating jewelry pieces for a small viewing I'm doing on Thursday and entertaining my daughter who is a little more than half way through her two week spring break (please God send a shower of money down so schools can stop taking furlough days). As a result my blogging time has been cut to nothing, really I haven't even had more than a few minutes to try and catch up on the blogs I usually follow religiously. The only reason I'm posting now is to let people know I'm still here so please don't leave me. Seriously. I don't take abandonment well. After this weekend I should be on a better schedule but in the meantime check out some of the items I've been working on. 

*Everything pictured, plus more, not sold on Thursday will be posted for sale on my Etsy shop (currently empty) this weekend.










No comments:

Post a Comment