Dirty Shiny Pretty

Musings on Dirty Shiny Pretty Life

Mar 12, 2011

Friday Find: Kelly Love





In the last few months I would say I have developed an addiction to wasting time online. I use to only go online to check email, read the news, and occasionally stalk people on Myspace/Facebook. Now a days I seem to spend hours not really accomplishing anything besides building shopping wish lists, finding DIY inspirations which I could actually do if I spent less time online (darn Catch 22), and leap frogging from blog to blog. I know this story is awesome but I promise it has a point, that being if I wasn't such an online addict I would have never stumbled across the UK photograhpy blog hivennn and thus never discovered this week's Friday Find KELLY LOVE. I immediately fell in love with the line's non-frilly femininity and retro vibe. Launched in 2008 by founder/designer Kelly Love, an Aussie ex-pat living in London, the line is a tribute to "feminism, old world glamour, and love in the purest form". I am all for feminism, glamour, and love and I am definitely for this line. Can't wait to see more from Ms. Love.

*I assume you are all online junkies like me so keep avoiding work and take some time to check out KELLYLOVE.com for more info about the designer and stockists and then head over to her blog for a peak at the S/S11 lookbook. Trust me you won't be wasting your time.

1 comment:

  1. LOL @ "occasionally stalk people." Stalk me! Stalk me!

    ReplyDelete