Dirty Shiny Pretty

Musings on Dirty Shiny Pretty Life

Mar 3, 2011

Leopard Week: Friday



I'm on a roll. Second outfit post in a row! This is my last outfit post for Leopard week, tomorrow I will be posting the clutch DIY, but it is by no means the end of my sharing my love of animal prints with you.
This look I call "corporate kitten". I love this Max & Cle0 dress that I scored for $8 on deep discount at Loehmanns. The bright blue color, blouson sleeves, and key hole cut outs paired with my tan leather A/X coat make me feel like a career woman climbing the corporate ladder in the late 70s/early 80s vibe. The leopard touches are on my accessories. My heels and a little bow in my hair that you can't really see here but is highlighted in a DIY post a few days ago.

Bracelet and ring I made

Target heels that are super comfy. I've had these for a few years and I'm amazed at how well they've lasted. I'll be bummed when they are done.

No comments:

Post a Comment