Dirty Shiny Pretty

Musings on Dirty Shiny Pretty Life

Sep 6, 2010

Happy Labor Day!


So I have not posted anything for awhile. The reason being I had gotten a 8-5 job and I really didn't feel like I had time to keep blogging without taking time away from my family and friends. Unfortunately, because the economy is still in the crapper, especially in California, I was laid off. That makes 3 lay offs in two years. I'm on a role, but I really wish I wasn't. Anyway, now I have time again to blog and be crafty so that's what I'll be doing to keep myself sane while I figure out what the hell I'm doing with my life. Anyway, I just wanted to say hello again and I hope you enjoy the last "unofficial" weekend of Summer. And if you have a job remember to be thankful for it, even if you think it sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment